WHAT's the key to a healthy relationship between teens and their parents? Teen Sponganalist Min Tan gives her perspective born out of her own experience.
A STAGE of imminent physiological changes, this is the threshold into early adulthood.
IF the period of adjustment to school life has gone well, you now face a confident child more secure with their friends and becoming less reliant on you, a possible source of pique!
YOUR child is entering a new world of concentrated exposure to peers, coupled with social and study pressures. Much care and understanding is required during this unique period of growth and adjustment in your child's life.
More Articles ...
- Coping with tweens - a primer
- Clicking good times!
- Happy Children's Day
- Label tags
- Fads and trends: 5 hot tips
- That Sunday walk at 6pm
- Put your management skills to work in the family
- Talking point
- Make a date with your child
- Cool websites: Know how to engage your tweens
- Grow a pizza herb garden today!