EVER wanted to take several books with you but balked at the weight? An ebook reader is the solution you are looking for, with easy-on-the-eye reader-friendly screens.
WHERE has your child been visiting online? Maybe signs of becoming hooked on the computer? Becoming secretive about their computer use? In short, do you know enough to be confident that they are safe online?
WHAT are your views on gaming and your young child? Is it distracting them from schoolwork? Does it impair their developing social skills?
More Articles ...
- Historic US presidential election's enduring message of hope
- Learning through gaming - online games
- Learning through gaming - educational software
- Something different for this holiday season
- Holidaying overseas with kids
- So you are giving your child a mobile phone!
- Going online is tops among tweens
- Tween power
- Literacy and thinking in a digital age
- League of extraordinary boys and girls – a book-lover’s perspective
- Rich dad, rich mom - A baby-boomer's perspective