For germination of the seed we need the following:
1. light - both A & B are kept near the window
2. Temperature - since both are in the same place. temperature should be the same
3. Moisture - This is the one we are testing (one is dry and other is moist)
4. Type of place - is the same (cotton)
5. Number of seeds - is the same (3)
6. Area in which the seeds are kept (similar container)
You need not check the moisture in the setups because the moisture will be different.
A is without water and B is with water. Since you already know this is different in both it is not necessary to check this for conclusion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.