P5 Nov/Dec Holiday Workshop - Rocket Series: Ignite (Early Bird Promo)
Kick-start the new academic year right this Nov/Dec Holiday by igniting your child’s interest in Math! At this workshop, we will dive into the Term 1 topics and sharpen his problem-sum solving skills that will make a difference in his attitude and confidence in Math to excel in 2020!
+hinkingMath ROCKET SERIES Holiday Workshop aims to enhance your child’s understanding and prepares him for the new Term to SCORE in the next examination.
‘Rocket Series: Ignite’ P5 Module In Nov/Dec 2020
Prepare your child to IGNITE and gear up for the new year! This school holiday is the best window for your child To Learn Right To Perform Right Consistently. Be ahead for topics in Term 1 with +hinkingMath strategies and give your child the edge by learning the how-to of solving higher-order-thinking questions.
Core Topics Covered: Model Drawing and Unitary Approach involving Whole Number and Fractions.
+hinkingMath Strategies Introduced: One Item Unchanged, Repeated Items, Branching and Numerator the SameRetail Price: $360Early Bird Pricing: $320Register before 10 Nov 2020 to enjoy our Early Bird Pricing!
The workshop is only conducted at the following venue:
- Bukit Timah: 6A Cheong Chin Nam Road, Singapore 599731
- Marine Parade: 30 East Coast Road, #03-23 Katong V, Singapore 428751
- Thomson: 200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-09 Thomson Imperial Court, Singapore 574424
Terms & Conditions:
- Early Bird Promo: Discount will only be valid if full payment is received by the stipulated date.
- All payment must be made prior to the commencement of workshop.
- Registration is strictly on a first-come-first-served basis as seats are limited and is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable, unless the workshop is cancelled by onSponge.
- Request to change date or venue of workshop after registration is subject to space availability. An admin fee of $25 is chargeable.
- Walk-ins will only be admitted on the basis of space availability and with immediate full payment.
- As there is a minimum class size requirement, the workshop may be postponed or cancelled if there are insufficient participants. In such an event, this will be communicated 3 working days before the workshop is due to commence.
- Your child is strongly advised to attend all lessons to ensure minimal disruption in learning as there is no replacement/make up session for lessons missed.
- Closing date for registration is 2 weeks before workshop or when classes are full.
- By signing up to our services, you consent to videos and pictures of the class lesson (delivered regardless of medium) being recorded for training and commercial purposes. These videos and pictures recording will strictly be used for specified purposes, accessed only by authorised personnel, and kept for a limited time duration.
- Customer who qualifies for this promotion upon registration has understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions that are binding to the promotion, including no grounds for appeal or rescinding of the Terms and Conditions.
- onSponge reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions herein, without any prior notice. Decision relating to the mechanics of this promotion by onSponge is final, conclusive and binding.