P6 June Holiday Workshop - Sprint2PSLE: GO! (Early Bird Promo)
PSLE preparation for your child started years ago.
Now, what your child needs is Recap, Review and Reinforcement of the core mathematical concepts and the must-do’s while solving the sums to score all the method marks needed for the A/A*!
+hinkingMath Sprint2PSLE holiday workshop aims to help your child perform at his last laps of sprint for this September’s major national examination.
Performing at PSLE means:
- Being able to interpret, reason and present to secure ALL the method marks!
- Being exposed to variety of question types to attain the highest score!
- Being equipped with effective skills & techniques to solve within the limited examination time under stressful conditions!
Have your child GET SET and GO score in his milestone exam with Sprint2PSLE!
‘Sprint2PSLE Go’ Module In June 2019
Get on the GO for PSLE this June Holiday as it is the last window for a thorough revision before the prelims. At this 5-day workshop, your child will review topics taught in school integrated with problem sum solving skills and strategies to enhance his performance at the PSLE!
The workshop is only conducted at the following venue:
- Bukit Timah: 6A Cheong Chin Nam Road, Singapore 599731
- Marine Parade: 30 East Coast Road, #03-23 Katong V, Singapore 428751
- Thomson: 200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-09 Thomson Imperial Court, Singapore 574424
Terms & Conditions:
- Early Bird Promotion: Discount will only be valid if payment is received by the stipulated date.
Early Bird Promotion ends on 21 May 2019.
- All payment must be made prior to the commencement of workshop.
- Registration is strictly on a first-come-first-served basis as seats are limited and is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable, unless the workshop is cancelled by onSponge.
- Request to change date or venue of workshop after registration is subject to space availability. An admin fee of $25 is chargeable.
- Walk-ins will only be admitted on the basis of space availability and with immediate full payment.
- As there is a minimum class size requirement, the workshop may be postponed or cancelled if there are insufficient participants. In such an event, this will be communicated 3 working days before the workshop is due to commence.
- Your child is strongly advised to attend all lessons to ensure minimal disruption in learning as there is no replacement/make up session for lessons missed.
- Closing date for registration is 2 weeks before workshop or when classes are full.
- Customer who enjoyed the promotion upon registration has understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions that are binding to the promotion. Early termination of the contract shall not permit any appeal and/or correspondences to rescind the Terms & Conditions.
- onSponge reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions herein, without any prior notice.