P6 SPRINT2PSLE: GO! Module (June 2022)
PSLE preparation for your child should have started years ago.
Now, what your child needs is Recap, Review and Reinforcement of the core mathematical concepts and the must-dos of problem sum solving to score all the method marks needed to achieve that AL1 for PSLE Math this year!
The +hinkingMath SPRINT2PSLE Workshop is designed to help your child who aspires to raise the bar and outperform himself through an intensive revision in this last lap of sprint before the major national examination.
Performing at PSLE means:
- Being able to interpret, reason and present to secure ALL the method marks!
- Being exposed to a variety of question types to attain the highest score!
- Being equipped with effective skills & techniques to solve within the limited examination time under stressful conditions!
SPRINT2PSLE: GO! Module in June 2022
Retail Price: $1,200
Get on the GO for PSLE this June Holiday as it is the last window for a thorough revision before the prelims. At this 5-day intensive workshop, your child will review topics taught in school integrated with problem sum solving skills and strategies to enhance his performance at the PSLE!
- Advanced Model Drawing Techniques.
- +hinkingMath Strategy for Higher-Order-Thinking Questions involving Gap & Difference.
- Circles, Speed and Rate, Ratio (Repeated Items, Change Strategies, Ratio Working Backwards), Branching and Composite Figures.
- *NEW* Complimentary Exam Paper Solutions (valued at $180) from the Top 5 Primary Schools in Singapore.
The workshop is only conducted at the following venue:
- Bukit Timah: 6A Cheong Chin Nam Road, Singapore 599731
- Marine Parade: 30 East Coast Road, #03-23 Katong V, Singapore 428751
- Thomson: 200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-09 Thomson Imperial Court, Singapore 574424
Terms & Conditions:
- All payment must be made prior to the commencement of workshop.
- Registration is strictly on a first-come-first-served basis as seats are limited and is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable, unless the workshop is cancelled by onSponge.
- Request to change date or venue of workshop after registration is subject to space availability. An admin fee of $25 is chargeable.
- Walk-ins will only be admitted on the basis of space availability and with immediate full payment.
- As there is a minimum class size requirement, the workshop may be postponed or cancelled if there are insufficient participants. In such an event, this will be communicated 3 working days before the workshop is due to commence.
- Your child is strongly advised to attend all lessons to ensure minimal disruption in learning as there is no replacement/make up session for lessons missed.
- Closing date for registration is 2 weeks before workshop or when classes are full.
- By signing up to our services, you consent to videos and pictures of the class lesson (delivered regardless of medium) being recorded for training and commercial purposes. These videos and pictures recording will strictly be used for specified purposes, accessed only by authorised personnel, and kept for a limited time duration.
- Customer who qualifies for this promotion upon registration has understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions that are binding to the promotion, including no grounds for appeal or rescinding of the Terms and Conditions.
- onSponge reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions herein, without any prior notice. Decision relating to the mechanics of this promotion by onSponge is final, conclusive and binding.